Senior Architectural Technician / Technical Architect (Revit) - New York
Manhattan, NY | Full-Time | Senior Level | $Dependant on experience
We are currently seeking a highly experienced, Senior Technical Architect.
This position is perfect for someone with at least 10-15 years of experience in document production and construction administration for large-scale and high-rise projects. The initial project the successful candidate will be involved in is a high-rise residential condomium tower in New York City, designed by a famous architect and standing at 1,000ft fall.
- Minimum 10 years of post-graduate experience
- Demonstrated experience with high-rise and large-scale residential projects
- Must be proficient with Revit along with AutoCAD
- Strong technical abilities and able to coordinate an ongoing construction administration process
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Capable of working in a team environment
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States.
SLCE Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.