Senior Architectural Designer - New York
Manhattan, NY | Full-Time | Senior Level | $Dependant on experience
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced, creative Senior Architectural Designer, with the desire to collaborate in a design driven environment.
Responsibilities include concept generation, schematic design and design development to construction documentation.
- Minimum of 7 years architectural design experience
- Demonstrated experience working on large scale residential and mixed-use projects, using comprehensive knowledge of building codes, contractor’s Guaranteed Maximum Price, LEED and ADA
- Proactive and ability to meet project timelines and client expectations a must.
- Provide project proposals and analysis.
- Create schematic designs and design development –mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural, and architectural details
- Creation of construction documents – include specifications for construction details and materials.
- Utilize hand-drawing skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Sketch-UP, Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Design, or related field.
- Registered Architect.
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States.
SLCE Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.