Project Architect - London
London, UK | Full-Time | Senior Level |£Dependant on experience
We are currently seeking a Project Architect to join our growing London office, leading the technical stages of large scale residential and mixed-use projects.
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience, within a UK practice.
- Demonstrated experience working on large scale residential and mixed-use projects as a Project Architect.
- Excellent technical ability and a good design eye.
- Ability to manage people and project efficiently.
- Proactive and able to meet project timelines and client expectations is a must.
- Excellent ability in detailing and specification writing.
- Ability to present to Clients and lead Consultant meetings.
- In depth knowledge of writing NBS specifications for residential buildings is required, preferably in NBS Create.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD is essential, revit is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Qualified Part III, with 8 years experience since qualifying
- Registered Architect.
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
SLCE Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.